Hey hey, pretty friends! What do ya’ll think of The Holly Tree’s makeover?!
A lot has changed over here, so feel feel to click around! I’ve been working on this little project for a while now and I’m so excited to finally share it with you all. A few of my favorite additions include:
- New logo – I actually designed it myself and I think it perfectly encompasses my personality and what my blog stands for. I am in love with baby blue and adding the holly tree leaves and berries were a must.
- Spring Shop – This will, obviously, change with each season and I’ll update it regularly with items I’m totally dying over. Did you see this cute maxi? or these shoes?!
- Stay Updated – Don’t want to miss a post? You can easily subscribe to my blog by entering your name and email on the bottom of any page!
- Behind the Name – I get asked a lot about my blog name, and people often think my name is Holly. So, I felt like it was finally time to share what The Holly Tree means. This was a tough one to write, but I know you’ll enjoy it!
- Easy Shopping and Pin it options – You don’t have to read my whole post to shop everything inside. You can now see it all on my home page! And go ahead, test out those new Pin It buttons.
- I’m a Lulu’s Affiliate! – Lulus has forever been one of my favorite retailers and since they are not on LiketoKnow.it, you’ll have to head to the blog whenever I post about them. How adorable is this ruffled top?!
SHOP THE POST
I didn’t want to write a sappy post about my one year blogging anniversary (although one might be in the works). Instead I wanted to celebrate with you all this week! Keep checking back for more updates and a fun little giveaway. In the meantime, I hope ya’ll enjoy looking around on The Holly Tree’s new site! Comment below with your new favorite feature.