Good fashion trends never die. In 2016, this has been true for several styles including animal print, Adidas sneakers and the bomber jacket. First made popular by World War I pilots, then a 90’s outwear staple, the bomber jacket made a major comeback earlier this year and is now a fall must-have! The great thing about the resurgence of this trend is the array of styles that it’s now available in. Satin, quilted, printed and embroidered, these jackets can be worn for any occasion, casual or formal! I’m dying over this printed bomber jacket from Nordstrom, however I did not get it blogged before most sizes were out of stock 😒 (#bloggerfail). So, I’ve linked a few of my favorite bomber jackets below that are equally as fun! I’m 92 percent positive this jacket will be back in stock soon, so you’ll be the first to know when it is.
Well friends, tomorrow is my 28th birthday!! I’m officially in my upper 20s 😝 One thing I love to do on big milestones (birthdays, anniversaries, New Years, etc.) is talk about the peaks and pits over the past year as well as prayers for the year ahead. So, I thought I’d share a few thoughts I’ve had today as I round out my 27th year. To spare you a depressing post, I’ll just talk about the peaks and prayers 🙂
- I started my blog – The Holly Tree!
- Met golf legend, Jack Nicklaus, while staying at The Broadmoor 🏌
- I paid off my car 🚙
- Visited New Jersey/NYC to celebrate Corey’s grandparent’s 60th wedding anniversary
- I started a new chapter in my career
- We celebrated our first year of marriage in Napa 🍷
- We found our first home together in a beautiful city 🌇
- Spirit: Heavenly Father, please fill me daily with your Holy Spirit. Give me wisdom, strength and understanding. Inflame my heart with patience, love, compassion and peace. Enrich my life with service.
- Marriage: God, thank you for my husband, my companion. Help us to continue to grow our love for each other and for you. Please fill our marriage and lives with truth and cover it with blessing.
- Future. Thank you, Lord, for your perfect plan for my life. Guide me and help me to walk with radical obedience to your will for me.
- For our country: Lord, I pray for our nation’s leaders. Please give them the wisdom to lead this nation and the courage to do it. May we humble ourselves and acknowledge that you alone are our Savior and King.